“I wish I could take back the horrible things I’ve done to people. I wish I could go back in time and make things right, because even though I’ve been trying to, I might be making everything worse.”
Jason Myers, Exit Here (via larmoyante)
“I’d woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist.”
The Book of Disquiet (Fernando Pessoa)
“Take a deep breath and realize how completely insane it is that you’re alive.”
Zach Braff (via aurelle)
“You were better to the ones that were worse for you. And worse to the one that was better for you.”
Iain Thomas, I Wrote This For You (via larmoyante)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)